Games are always been the parts of the Human’s Life. We Love To spend our times on Interesting games and yes we are also addicted to them. We play different games on different consoles. Some are PC Gamers, Some have Play Stations and others are Android Gamers.
In this Century we have a lots of HD Games with Realistic Graphics which attract us to play them. Such games are so realistic that we feel like we are also a character in the game and we have to complete the Missions and achieve the goals. We are seriously addicted to them.
But do you know from where the journey of most of the games that we use to play was started?
This article is all about that. Nintendo is all the time Popular Brand when we talk about Games. (Specially Console Games)
Earlier, there was no Smartphone, Pc, Laptop, etc so people used to buy game consoles from market for playing Nintendo, GameBoy, etc Games. We can compare those Console Games with PlayStation Games, the only difference is that the Advancement of the technology which has enhanced the looks of games.
But we can’t forget those Games because we are attached to them. Many of you have visited to our article just because you want to play those Legendary Games in this Century.
So, Let’s Talk About “How To Play Nintendo Games On Android”
First of all you will need an Emulator for running those Nintendo Games. You will find many emulators from Playstore by the keyword “NDS Emulator” but i recommend you to download and install the “DRASTIC DS EMULATOR”. Its a paid application on Playstore but i will provide the link below for downloading it for free.
Also Read – Top 10 HD Games Under 100MB for Android
DRASTIC DS EMULATOR
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
Download it for FREE – Drastic Emulator (Free Version)
Now you will need some ROMS(Games) for running on the Emulator.
Also Read – How To Hack Clash Of Clans (Private Servers 2017)
Follow these steps
- Go To This Website – Www.Emuparadise.me
- Scroll down, Click On “NDS ROMS” under the Category “Popular Rom Sections” or click here – Nintendo DS Games (Roms) It will redirect you to this Page.
- Now Click On “Download Links”.
- Now Click on Download option and the game(Rom) will start Downloading.
- After Downloading the Rom, Open the Drastic Emulator.
- Now choose the “Load New Game”
- The Emulator will automatically search the Game or else Select that ROM manually.
- That’s it! The game will start and you can enjoy..
Also Read – Gloud Games(Online Games) + English Version Apk
This was the Solution of the question,”How To Play Nintendo Games On Android“.
So, i hope that you have found this article useful. Leave your valuable comment if you have questions regarding this article..
Thanks for Reading.. Visit us again.. ?