Games are always been the best parts of the Human’s Life. We Love To spend our times on Interesting games and yes we are also addicted to them. We play different games on different consoles. Some are PC Gamers, Some have Play Stations and others are Android Gamers.
In this Century we have a lots of HD Games with Realistic Graphics which attract us to play them for long time. Such games are so realistic that we feel like we are also a character in the games and we have to complete the Missions and achieve the goals. We are seriously addicted to them.
But do you know from where the journey of most of the games that we use to play was started?
This article is all about that. Nintendo is all the time Popular Brand when we talk about Games. (Specially Console Games)
Earlier, there was no Smartphone, Pc, Laptop, etc so people used to buy game consoles from market for playing Nintendo, GameBoy, etc Games. We can compare those Console Games with PlayStation Games, the only difference is that the Advancement of the technology which has enhanced the looks of games.
But we can’t forget those Games because we are attached to them. Many of you have visited to our article just because you want to play those Legendary Games in this Century as well.
So, Let’s Talk About
How To Play Nintendo DS Games On Android
As i’ve already mentioned, Nintendo games can be playable on Consoles or Emulators. So First of all you will need an Emulator for running those Nintendo Games. You will find many emulators from Playstore by the keyword “NDS Emulator” or “Nintendo DS Emulator” but i recommend you to download and install the “DRASTIC DS EMULATOR” because its the best among all the other NDS emulators.
DRASTIC DS EMULATOR
DraStic is a fast Nintendo DS emulator for Android. In addition to being able to play Nintendo DS Games full speed on many Android devices it has the following features:
– Enhance the game’s 3D graphics to 2 by 2 times their original resolution (this optional feature works best on high end quad core devices)
– Customize the placement and size of the DS screens, for portrait and landscape modes
– Fully supports add-on controllers, and physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play
– Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
– Tweak your gaming experience with a database of thousands of cheat codes
– Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
– Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
Drastic DS Emulator
Now you will need some ROMS(Games) for running on the Emulator.
Follow these steps :-
- Go To This Website – Www.Emuparadise.me (Its the best site available on google for Downloading emulator games for any type of consoles)
- Scroll down, Click On “Nintendo DS ROMS” under the Category “Popular Rom Sections” or click here – Nintendo DS Roms It will redirect you to this Page.
- Now search for the game that you wanna download.
- For example :- WWE Raw Vs SmackDown 2010
- Now Click On “Download Links“.
- Now Click on Download option and the game(Rom) will start Downloading.
- After Downloading the Rom, Open the Drastic Emulator.
- Now choose the “Load New Game“.
- That’s it! The game will start and you can enjoy..
List of Top Rated Nintendo DS Games
- Grand Theft Auto – China Town Wars
- New Super Mario Bros
- Pokemon – HeartGold & SoulSilver
- Mario Kart DS
- Legends of Zelda – Phantom HourGlass
- Kingdom Hearts – 358-2days
- Contra 4
- Plants Vs Zombies
- Assassin’s Creed – Altair’s Chronicles
- Call of Duty 4 – Modern Warfare
You can Download them from Emuparadise…
So this was an easiest way to play Nintendo Ds games on your android smartphone. I hope you have understand it properly. If not then you can also watch the video and wish that will help you in good way.
Keep browsing on google for more interesting nintendo games and visit us again for amazing stuffs. Now go and play the Nintendo Ds Games.